THE 5th CHINA HELICOPTER EXPOSITION
Venue: Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone, Tianjin City, China
Dates: October 10-13, 2019
The China Helicopter Exposition is held since 2011 bi-annually with the support of the Government of China. In 2019, 450 companies from more than 20 countries of the world will take part in the exhibition on an area of 30,000 sq.m. More than 100 exhibits and full-scale models of helicopter equipment will be presented and almost 30,000 interested specialists and buyers will visit the exhibition. The exhibition will include a series of conferences, workshops, B2B meetings and negotiations. The latest innovations will be showcased in real flight demonstrations from prime international and Chinese companies.
Within frameworks of the Exhibition Helicopter Industry Association (Russia) organizes exposition, which will present the latest helicopter and aviation equipment, models of Russian helicopters most in demand in the Far East and Southeast Asia, as well as training services for pilots, operation and maintenance of domestic helicopter technicians.
- Tianjins’ People Government
- Aviation Industry Corporation of China, Ltd. (AVIC)
- The Land Aviation Department of the People’s Liberation Army
- Administration of the Tianjin Port Free Trade Area
- AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd
- Advanced Business Events
- AVIC Culture Co., Ltd.
- 403 participants
- 22 participating countries
- 20,000 visitors
- 30 conferences and workshops
- 98 helicopters were demonstrated
- 153 helicopters sold
- Russian Helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters
- Bell Helicopter
- Marenko Enstrom Helicopter
- Pratt & Whitney
- Rockwell Collins
- Honeywell Thales
- Zodiac and etc.
Who is participating in the exhibition?
- Helicopter manufacturers
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Subcontractors (metalworking, electronics, etc.)
- Spare parts manufacturers
- Accessories Suppliers
- Research centers
- Service centres
- Training / continuing education
Why it is important to participate in the exhibition?
Recent studies show that China expects a surge in the production and repair of helicopter technology.
The reasons for this are:
- Great demand for helicopters among private and public companies
- Opening of new airspace zones
- Opening of world helicopter technology factories in China
- Tourism development: helicopters are in demand among leasing companies
- Civil aviation: the ability to move passengers over long distances in the absence of runways
- Participation in the exhibition will allow:
- Increase brand awareness in China and around the world
- Establish relationships with top industry professionals
- To increase knowledge of current issues affecting the global helicopter market
- Showcase your innovations and technologies